- In-person discussion
- Video chat
- Letters (paper letters through the mail)
- Social media
- Fax (no one uses it really, but it is an option)
- Books and magazines
What happens with companies and conversations?
Companies often create content to satisfy content marketing programs, but these questions need to be asked:
- Are these companies having a conversation with readers?
- What are people doing with the content they create?
- Do people care about this content? Do they want to continue a conversation about it?